Thursday, April 23, 2015

Reflection on Digital Learning Technologies

What I have Learnt: In the past 8 weeks, I have learnt, in relation to Digital learning technologies, how learning styles can affect how someone learns in relation to technology, and how technology may hinder some learning styles while amplify others.

The different types of learning, and how the internet can be used more like a tool than some overloaded database with no sorted information.


Things I liked about the course: I liked the personal learning network related topics, it was very informative, the activities were well structured and also



Things that could be improved in the course: There isn't much difference in learning style, it is all the wiki blog based learning, which I found hard to deal with seeing as I am more a visual and audial learner.

No comments:

Post a Comment